With Project-Timer you can control the time you need for an project ( or any other work ).
The program stores
the times for the last 28 days and the total-time of your project. With this information the program can show you
some statistics, like: weektime, monthtime, average work-time this month/week and so on.
The latest version of Project-Timer is version 1.4.1. This version brings only some bugfixes to previous version 1.4.
Version 1.4 includes some minor layout changes to the previous version. After a long time now you can minimize Project-Timer to SysTray. Your times are stored in an user-specific file so every user has his own projects & statistics.
Here are the major changes since version 1.1:
- minimize to SysTray
- "magnetic" behavior on screen border
- user-specific projects & statistics
- german and english language support
- customizable colors, adjustable save-interval, auto-start option
- print function ( experimental )